VXRF50-28 EMI Filter
The VXR Series of EMI filters is the latest and most advanced offering in VPT’s extensive line of high reliability COTS products. Building on a proven design heritage, the VXRF5O features low resistance, high attenuation and a wide input voltage range. When paired with a VXR Series DC-DC Converter, the VXRF5O passes specific DO-160 and MIL-STD-461 conducted EMI requirements. The VXR product family is optimized for a broad range of applications from military ground vehicles to commercial and military aircraft.
The VXR Series patent-pending epoxy-encapsulated packaging is highly resistant to chemical, solvent and salt environments and is fully compatible with high volume manufacturing processes including wave solder, cleaning solvents, high pressure sprays and aqueous wash processes. A unique integral six-sided metalized shield improves system EMI compatibility. Dual sided conduction cooling coupled with reduced power dissipation simplifies system thermal design.
The VXR series is intended for harsh environments including severe vibration, shock and temperature cycling. Testing is to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, and MIL-STD-883.
- Up to 50 A maximum current
- Up to 1000 W output power
- Wide input voltage range: 0 V to 60 V
- High Input Voltage transient: 80 V for 1 second, 100 V for 200 milliseconds
- 50 dB minimum attenuation at 500kHz
- Rugged epoxy encapsulated V-SHIELD® package
- Fully compatible with aqueous cleaning processes
- Integral six-sided metalized EMI shield
- Dual-sided thermal conduction
- 2000 V Isolation
Compliances and Certifications:
- MIL-STD-1275 A-D – Including starting disturbances
- RTCA / DO-160 Section 16
- MIL-STD-704 A-F
- MIL-STD-461 C/D/E/F when used with appropriate VXR DC-DC Converter
- RTCA / DO-160-section 18 and 21 when used with appropriate VXR DC-DC Converter
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +105° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications: