DVMH50 EMI Filter
The DVMH50 series of hybrid EMI filters are operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125 °C)temperature range with no power derating. The DVMH50 EMI filter is designed to filter conducted
emissions of two SVLHF50 series DC-DC converters. These filters are designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO9001 and certified to MILPRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883.
- 0V to 60V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- 1.0A max output current
- 40dB noise rejection
- Low Profile (.415 inches) and light weight (57g) hermetic package
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- Designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to MIL-PRF-38534, MIL-STD-883, and ISO-9001
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F, and G requirements for conducted emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F, and G requirements for conducted susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters.
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||50||60|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||40||dB|