SVRPL3R306SG Point of Load DC-DC Converter
The SVRPL Series of space qualified point-of-load DC-DC converters is specifically designed for the harsh radiation environment of space applications and is designed in accordance with the Aerospace TOR requirements. Performance is guaranteed through the use of hardened semiconductor components and analysis. The SVRPL Series has been characterized for Total Ionizing Dose (TID) performance including Enhanced Low Dose Rate Sensitivity (ELDRS) and for Single Event Effects (SEE) per VPT’s DLA-approved Radiation Hardness Assurance (RHA) plan per MIL-PRF-38534, Appendix G, Level R.
The SVRPL3R306SG is based on the Intersil ISL70001ASEH radiation-hardened monolithic buck regulator. It is designed to operate from a nominal 3.3 V or 5 V bus. The SVRPL3R306SG supplies low voltages at 6 A with high efficiency and fast transient response, making it an ideal choice to supply point-of-load applications such as high-performance space processors.
- Operates from 3.1 to 5.5 V input
- Adjustable output from 0.8 V to 3.8 V
- Up to 6 Amps output power
- High efficiency, up to 95%
- High power density, up to 67 W/in3
- Output enable control
- Low output noise
- Over current protection
- Bi-directional SYNC pin allows devices to be synchronized
- Low-profile precision seam-welded hermetic metal packaging: 1.110″ x 1.110″ x 0.276″. Max weight: 21 g. Standard gullwing or optional straight-lead versions.
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100 krad(Si) including ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully characterized for cross section and magnitude.
- Worst case analysis, stress, radiation and reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K. DLA SMD# 5962-20218
- Available compliant to MIL-HDBK-1547 and Aerospace TOR component level element evaluation.
- MIL-PRF-38534 element evaluated components
- Manufactured in a MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K facility
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55°C to 125°C, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Output Voltage||Full Load, Adjustable Vout||-1.5||+1.5||%Vout|
|Efficiency||Vin = 5V, Vout= 3.3V, Iout = 6 A||86||90||%|
|Output Ripple||Full Load|
20Hz to 10MHz