SGRBX DC-DC Converter Box
The SGRBX Series is a box solution that contains four SGRB Series DC-DC converters. The individual SGRB slices are configured within the box framework to deliver up to 1600 watts of output power. Customers may select different SGRB Series units to be paralleled inside of the box solution to reach the desired output voltages and power levels required for their specific application. Multiple SGRBX boxes can be paralleled to reach higher power levels if needed.
The SGRBX Series is a technology-leading solution for space-rated DC-DC power conversion. VPT designed this box solution and the individual SGRB converters to thrive in the most demanding commercial, scientific, and military space environments. With state-of-the-art GaN technology, its radiation hardened design ensures long-term reliability, making it the perfect choice for space payload or primary spacecraft bus applications that require high efficiency and low noise.
The SGRBX utilizes SGRB converters slices with their advanced fixed frequency reduced voltage switching topology, resulting in extremely low input and output noise. This award-winning power conversion solution can be used for a wide range of high-power space applications. With VPT’s extensive history of space flight heritage and proven performance, the SGRBX Series will deliver the dependable performance that your mission demands.
- Up to 1600 W output power
- Continuous operation over a temperature range of
- -35 °C to +70 °C with no power derating
- Very low output noise
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated EMI filter
- High Efficiency up to 96% using GaN Technology
- 141 V, 1 msec transient
- 80 V transient with reduced output power
- Overvoltage Protection
- Current limit protection / Short Circuit protection
- Power Supply Telemetry
- Parallel operation for higher power requirements using current share. See Section 6.2.3 Parallel Operation (SHARE) for more details
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100 krad(Si) including ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully analyzed for cross-section and magnitude
- Worst-Case Analysis & Thermal Analysis available for purchase
- Radiation, MTBF reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to SAE AS9100, J-STD-001 (Space Addendum) and IPC-A-610
- Designed in line with MIL-HDBK-1547 derating
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -35° C to +70° C, Vin= +120V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Output Voltage||Full Load||-1.5%||vset||1.5%||V|