SGRB90433 DC-DC Converter
The SGRB90433 is a technology-leading solution for space-rated DC-DC power conversion. With its state-of-the-art GaN technology, VPT designed this converter to thrive in the most demanding commercial, scientific, and military space environments. Its radiation hardened design ensures long-term reliability, making it the perfect choice for space payload or primary spacecraft bus applications that require high efficiency and low noise. Standalone the SGRB90433 provides up to 24 Amps and can be paralleled to reach significantly higher power levels if needed.
- Designed for High Capacitive Loads up to 30 mF
- Up to 24 A output current
- High Efficiency up to 96% using GaN Technology
- 4 bit word voltage adjustment
- 120 V, 1 sec transient
- Undervoltage lockout
- Overvoltage Protection
- Current limit protection / Short Circuit protection
- Power Supply Telemetry
- Parallel operation for higher power requirements using current share.
- Continuous operation over a temperature range of -35 °C to +85 °C with no power derating
- Very low output noise
- Integrated EMI filter
- Low profile packaging (6.85″ x 5.95 x 0.75″) with max weight of 850 g. Aluminum case and cover with nickel plating.
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100 krad(Si) including ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully characterized for cross section and magnitude
- Worst-case analysis & Thermal Analysis available for purchase
- Radiation, MBTF reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001 (Space Addendum) and IPC-A-610
- Designed in line with MIL-HDBK-1547 derating
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -35° C to +85° C, Vin= +100V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications: