SGRB12050S DC-DC Converter
The SGRB12050S is a technology-leading solution for space-rated DC-DC power conversion. With its state-of-the-art GaN technology, VPT designed this converter to thrive in the most demanding commercial, scientific, and military space environments. Its radiation hardened design ensures long-term reliability, making it the perfect choice for space payload or primary spacecraft bus applications that require high efficiency and low noise. Standalone the SGRB12050S provides up to 9 amps and can be paralleled to reach significantly higher power levels if needed.
Due to its advanced fixed frequency reduced voltage switching topology, the SGRB12050S produces extremely low input and output noise. This award-winning power conversion solution can be used for a wide range of high-power space applications. With VPT’s extensive history of space flight heritage and proven performance, the SGRB12050S will deliver the dependable performance that your mission demands.
- Up to 400 W output power
- High Efficiency up to 95% using GaN technology
- Integrated EMI filter
- 141 V, 1 sec transient
- Overvoltage protection
- Current limit protection
- Short circuit protection
- 4 bit word voltage adjustment
- Power supply telemetry
- Parallel operation for higher power requirements using current share
- TID performance to 100 krad(si) characterized for ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully characterized for cross section and magnitude
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to SAE AS9100, J-STD-001 (Space Addendum), and IPC-A-610
- Designed in line with EEE-INST-002 derating
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -35° C to +85° C, Vin= +120V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications: