SGRB10012S DC-DC Converter
The SGRB10012 is a space rated DC-DC converter specifically designed for the harsh radiation environments of the most demanding commercial, scientific and military space applications. Using advanced EPC Space GaN technology, the SGRB is radiation-hardened and achieves very high efficiency. A fixed frequency reduced voltage switching topology results in very low input and output noise, making it suitable for use in a variety of high-power space payload or bus applications. VPT’s history of proven space flight heritage ensures long term performance reliability.
- Up to 384 W output power
- Continuous operation over a temperature range of -35 °C to +85 °C with no power derating
- Very low output noise
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated EMI filter
- Parallel up to 5 units with current share – contact VPT for higher wattage requirements
- High Efficiency up to 96% using GaN technology
- 4 bit word voltage adjustment
- 120 V, 1 sec transient
- 80 V, 10 msec transient
- Overvoltage protection
- Current limit protection / Short circuit protection
- 28V Command on & Command off
- Power Supply Telemetry
- Low profile packaging (6.85″ x 5.95 x 0.75″) with max weight of 850 g. Aluminum case and cover with nickel plating.
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100 krad(Si) including ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully characterized for cross section and magnitude
- Worst-case analysis & Thermal Analysis available for purchase
- Radiation, MBTF reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
- Designed in line with MIL-HDBK-1547 derating
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -35° C to +85° C, Vin= +100V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications: