SVRGA0508S Point of Load Converter
VPT’s SVR Series of DC-DC converters deliver a qualified power solution for your next LEO, MEO, GEO, deep space, and launch programs. Rad hard, qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K on DLA SMDs, and designed for TOR compliance, these modules help you get your system off the ground fast. View VPT’s space program heritage.
Combine our extensive family of DC-DC converters for space with VPT’s point of load converters for space and EMI filters for space to create a light weight, extremely efficient, space-qualified distributed power system.
This 8A point of load converter delivers extremely efficient, non-isolated, power at your load.
- On DLA SMD # 5962R13217
- Much higher efficiency than linear regulators – up to 91%
- High reliability
- Operates from 5 V input
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.8 V to 3.4 V
- Up to 8 A or 20 W output power
- Full performance over -55 °C to +125 °C military temperature range
- High power density, >64W/in3
- Output inhibit control
- Low output noise
- No use of optoisolators
- Short circuit protection
- Hermetic hybrid technology
- Performed according to VPT’s DLA-approved RHA plan per MIL-PRF-38534, Appendix G, Level R
- Guaranteed TID performance to 100krad(Si) including ELDRS
- SEE characterized to 85 MeV-cm2/mg with minor transients only; no dropouts, shutdowns, latch up or burn out
- Guaranteed performance through the use of hardened semiconductor components, TLAT testing on non-hardened components, and anslysis
- Characterization is performed at both the component level and at the SVRGA Series hybrid converter level
- Worst Case analysis, Stress, Radiation and Reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Available compliant to MIL-HDBK-1547/Aerospace TOR component level element evaluation
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- 100% tested per MIL-STD-883 as referenced to MIL-PRF-38534
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55°C to 125°C, Vin= +5V ± 5%, Vout = 3.3V, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Vout = 0.8V to 2.5V|
Vout = 2.6V to 3.3V
|Output Voltage||Full Load, Adjustable Vout||-1.5||+1.5||%Vout|
|Efficiency||Vout= 2.5V, Iout = 8A|
Vout= 3,3V, Iout = 6A
|Output Ripple||Full Load|
20Hz tp 10MHz