VSCF10-28 EMI Filter
The VSCF10-28 is a commercial off the shelf EMI filter designed for the ‘New Space’ market. The VSCF3-28 EMI filter is designed to filter the conducted emissions of multiple VSC series DC-DC converters up to its current rating, providing compliance to MILSTD-461C/D/E for conducted emissions. Testing is to JESD22,MIL-STD-810, and MIL-STD-883.
The VSCF10-28 is intended for smaller satellites in low earth orbits (LEO), and NASA Class D missions where the balance of cost and guaranteed performance is critical. The VSCF3-28 is well suited for space applications as it is a fully passive design which is immune to radiation effects. Our proprietary packaging creates a dual side heatsinking option with very low outgassing.
- Up to 10.0 AMP maximum current
- Up to 200 W output power
- Wide input voltage range: 0 to 50 Volts per MIL-STD-704 and MILSTD-
- High input transient voltage: 80 Volts for 1 sec per MIL-STD-704A
- 55 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
- Wide temperature range, -55 °C to 100 °C
- Internally conformal coated
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001, and
- MIL-STD-1275, MIL-STD-704
- Meets MIL-STD-461C-G conducted omissions requirements when
used with a VSC Series DC-DC converter
- Meets conducted susceptibility requirements of MIL-STD-461C,
CS01 and CS02, and MIL-STD-461C-G when used with a VSC
Series DC-DC converter
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
Electrical Performance (-55° C Tcase +100° C)
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Noise Rejection(2)||f = 500kHz||55||dB|
(2) Derate linearly to 0 at 110°C