VPTF20-28 EMI Filter
The VPTF20-28 EMI filter filters conducted emissions of multiple VPT Series DC-DC converters up to its current rating, providing compliance to MIL-STD-461C/D/E/F for conducted emissions. A proven design heritage and a rugged all-metal package ensure long term reliability.
- High reliability at low cost
- Wide input voltage range: 0 to 50V with 80V transient for 1 sec.
- Up to 20.0 Amp maximum current
- Up to 400W output power
- Operation over a wide -55°C to +100°C STANDARD
- Six-sided rugged metal enclosure
- 45dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
Compliances and Certifications:
- MIL-STD-704 input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-461C-F EMC requirements
- MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MIL-STD-461D/E conducted susceptibility requirements when used with a VPT Series DC-DC converter
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +100° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Output Current(1)||Vin: 0-50V||0||20.0||A|