SVRMH28 EMI Filter
With a fully passive design, the SVR Series of EMI filters are immune to degradation from radiation and are designed for TOR compliance for the longevity of your space mission.
- Filters conducted emissions of two SVRHF or one SVRTR Series DC-DC converter
- 0V to 37.5V input range
- High input transient voltage: 50 V for 1 second
- 2 A max output current
- 55 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
- Full performance over the -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
- Protects against conducted susceptibility specified in MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02
- Meets MIL-STD-461 C/D/E/F/G EMC requirements
- Hermetic hybrid technology
- DLA Drawing: 13011
Space Level Characterizations:
- Fully passive for strong resistance to degradation from radiation
- MIL-PRF-38534 element evaluated components
- Worst case analysis, stress, radiation and reliability reports available
Compliances and Certifications:
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with MIL-HDBK-1547 / Aerospace TOR
- Available compliant to MIL-HDBK-1547/Aerospace TOR component level element evaluation
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- 100% tested per MIL-STD-883 as referenced to MIL-PRF-38534
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||37.5|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||55||dB|
(1) Transient time up to 1 second.