DVMSA28 EMI Filter
The DVMSA28 series of hybrid EMI filters is operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125 °C) temperature range with no power derating. The DVMSA28 EMI filter is designed to filter conducted emissions of DVSA series DC-DC converters. These filters are designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO 9001 and certified to MILPRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883.
- For use with the DVCH Series DC-DC converters
- 0V to 50V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- 0.8A max output current
- 40dB noise rejection
- Low Profile (.270 inches) and light weight (12g) hermetic package
- Full performance over the -55° C to +125° C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, DLA Drawing # 11016
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, and F requirements for conducted emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C,D, E, and F requirements for conducted susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, “MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters.”
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
Electrical Performance (-55° C Tcase +125° C)
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Output Current(2)||Vin: 15-50V||0||0.8||A|
|Noise Rejection(3)||Vin: 28V, Io: 0.8A||40||dB|
(2) The maximum output current is linearly derated to zero from +125° C to +135° C.
(3) Measured at 500kHz.