DVMD28 EMI Filter
The DVMD series of hybrid EMI filters is operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125 °C) temperature range with no power derating. The DVMD EMI filter is designed to filter conducted emissions of two DVTR or one DVFL series DC-DC converters. These filters are designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO 9001 and certified to MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883.
- For use with DVTR and DVFL Series DC-DC Converters
- 0V to 50V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- 7.0A max output current
- 40dB noise rejection
- Low Profile (.415 inches) and light weight (57g) hermetic package
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, DLA Drawing # 06024
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, and F requirements for conducted emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C,D, E, and F requirements for conducted susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters.
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||40||dB|