DVMC50 EMI Filter
The DVMC50 series of hybrid EMI filters are operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125 °C) temperature range with no power derating. The DVMC50 EMI filter is designed to filter conducted
emissions of two SVLTR50 series DC-DC converters. These filters are designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO9001 and certified to MILPRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883.
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0V to 60V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- 2.0A max output current
- 40dB minimum attenuation at 500kHz
- Industry Standard Pinout
- Precision Projection Welded Hermetic Package
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F and G Requirements for Conducted Emissions
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F and G Requirements for Conducted Susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, “MIL-STD-461
Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters”
- MIL-PRF-38534 Element Evaluated Components
- Designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO9001 and certified to MILPRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||50||60|
|Noise Rejection(2)||f = 500kHz||40||dB|