DVMA50 EMI Filter
The DVMA50 series of hybrid EMI filters are operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125 °C) temperature range with no power derating. The DVMA50 EMI filter is designed to filter conducted emissions of two SVLSA50 or one SVLHF50 series DC-DC converters.
- High Reliability
- Wide Input Voltage Range: 0 to 60 Volts per MIL-STD-704
- Up to 0.5 Amp Maximum Current
- 40 dB Minimum Attenuation at 500 kHz
- Industry Standard Pinout
- High Input Transient Voltage: 80 Volts for 1 sec per MIL-STD-704A
- Precision Projection Welded Hermetic Package
Compliances and Certifications:
- Designed and manufactured in a facility qualified to MIL-PRF-38534, MIL-STD-883, and ISO-9001
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F and G Requirements for Conducted Emissions
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F and G Requirements for Conducted Susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, “MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters”
- MIL-PRF-38534 Element Evaluated Components
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +50V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||50||60|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||40||dB|