DVCL Inrush Current Limiter
Protect your valuable power system with VPT’s DVCL Inrush Current Limiter. The DVCL controls inrush current drawn by VPT’s EMI filters, DC-DC converters, and discrete input capacitors during startup.
With a power capacity of 200W, users can protect multiple downstream VPT DC-DC converters using a single, lightweight, DVCL module. View the performance graphs.
- For use with any VPT DC-DC converter or EMI filter
- Smallest (1.075in2), lightest weight (16g) hermetic inrush current limiter available
- High 99% efficiency
- Up to 200W output power
- Undervoltage lockout
- Extreme reliability
- Industry’s widest input voltage range of 11 to 50V with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A, B, C, and D surge limits
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, F, and G requirements when used with VPT’s EMI filters
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
Transient - 1 sec.
|Inrush Current||Peak, Cout = 100µF|
Peak, Cout = 500µF