DV704A EMI Filter
- For use with DVTR, DVHF, DVSA, DVFL Series DC-DC converters
- 0V to 40V input range with 600V transient protection
- Inrush current limit and soft start
- 2A max output current
- 45dB noise rejection
- Low profile (.405 inches) and light weight (50g) hermetic package
- Full performance over -55° C to +125° C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A, B, C, and D surge limits
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, and F requirements for conducted emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C,D, E, and F requirements for conducted susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters.
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous 2.0A load|
Transient(1) 100ms, Rs = 0.0 Ω
Transient (1) 60ms, Rs = 0.5 Ω
Transient (1) 20µs, Rs = 50Ω
|Output Current (2)||Continuous||0||2.0||A|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500 kHz||45||dB|
|Output Clamp Voltage||43||47||Vdc|
(2) The maximum output power is linearly derated to zero from +125° C to +135° C.
(3) Measured at 500kHz.