Terms & Conditions
© VPT, Inc.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BEFORE USING THE SERVICES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THESE SERVICES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICES INDICATES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and related graphics featured on this VPT, Inc (VPT) World Wide Web site is hereby granted, provided that the copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies. All other rights reserved.
- The name of VPT or its logos may not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of this information without specific, prior written permission. VPT makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. It is provided “as is” without express or implied warranty.
- Material accessible to you through the VPT Web site may be the subject of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Except as expressly permitted by VPT, you are prohibited from modifying, publishing, redistributing, selling, creating derivative works or otherwise transferring any such material for commercial or public purposes.
- Links to other third party Web sites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. VPT will not evaluate these sites and is not responsible for any of the content. VPT does not endorse the materials found on these sites, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you wish to access any of the sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OR TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLIITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES OF NON-INFINGEMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, VPT MAKES NO WARRANTIES AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTION OF OR ERROR IN THE SERVICE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO VPT’S NEGLIGENCE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VPT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES.