VHRF1-28 EMI Filter
The VHRF1 EMI filter is designed to filter the conducted emissions of multiple VHR series DC-DC converters up to its current rating, providing compliance to MIL-STD-461D-F for conducted emissions.
- High reliability at low cost
- Wide input voltage range: 0 to 50V
- Up to 1.0 Amp maximum current
- Operation over a -40 °C to +100 °C temperature range
- 55 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
Compliances and Certifications:
- MIL-STD-461 C-F and EN55022 when used with an appropriate VHR DC-DC converter
- MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MILSTD-461D/E conducted susceptibility requirements when used with a VHR Series DC-DC Converter
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -40° C to +100° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous |
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||55||dB|
(2) Verified by qualification testing