DVMH28 EMI Filter
- For use with DVSB, DVGF+, DVHF+, DVAB, and DVHF DC-DC Converters
- 0V to 50V input range with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704A
- 2.0A max output current
- 55dB noise rejection
- Flanged and non-flanged versions available
- Low Profile (.355 inches) and light weight (24/29g) hermetic package
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
Compliances and Certifications:
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, DLA Drawing #06005
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, and F requirements for conducted emissions
- MIL-STD-461 Revisions C,D, E, and F requirements for conducted susceptibility as detailed in the Application Note, MIL-STD-461 Compliance for VPT DC-DC Converters and EMI Filters.
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Noise Rejection(2)||f = 500kHz||55||dB|