A9001 Lead Extender Series
The A9001 series of high reliability DC-DC converter and EMI filter Lead Extenders are operable over the full military (-55 °C to +125°C) temperature range. The lead extenders provide an effective method for mounting/connecting side leaded VPT packages to customer PCB applications.
- Copper Alloy Cu-70210 or C97
- 120 microinches minimum of 90 Sn / 10 Pb solder plate
- Diallyl-Phthalate (DAP) WH-9100-BLK (HM-Type)
- Low-weight of 2g each (typical)
- Compatible with industry standard pinouts/cc
- Product may be installed for Up or Down Leaded use
- The epoxy resin encapsulant used in the lead extenders
absorbs helium and krypton. This absorption prevents leak testing
acceptability when using helium or krypton.
- For proper installation, Application Note ‘Hand Soldering
Guidelines for VPT DC-DC Converters and Accessory
Products’, can be found here.
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in an ISO9001:2015 facility
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
Select a product to view its specifications:
|Product Series||Package Style|
|A9001||L90 Package Style|
|A9001||S90 Package Style|