Facilities & Certifications
VPT’s state-of-the-art R&D facilities are in Blacksburg Virginia, with manufacturing in certified facilities at Delta Electronics and PPI-Time Zero. VPT is dedicated to quality, with expert personnel producing reliable power supply products for the demanding environments of avionics, military, and space environments.
Certifications and Compliance:
- MIL-PRF-38534 certification Class H and Class K
- MIL-PRF-38534 QML/PQDSIS-38534 for compliance to build and ship products qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class K, Class H, and Class E
- MIL-STD-883 Lab Suitability – manufacturing facility at Delta Electronics, Inc., in Taiwan
- ISO-9001:2015 Certification
- Defense logistics Agency (DLA), Land and Maritime (formerly DSCC), various MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and K SMDs and Drawings
- IPC-A-610 Class 3 and J-STD-001 compliance – Virginia manufacturing facilities
For complete details, download our application note “Quality Assurance Application Note (Hybrids).”
VPT RoHS and Pure Tin Statement
VPT does not use lead bearing solders and solderable finishes externally on our products except for the seal surfaces of solder sealed package products, which are utilized in a small minority of our products (see product datasheets for details) or if the customer specifically requests solder dipped leads.
VPT Statement regarding the Berry Amendment Specialty Metals Requirement
While VPT products contain minor amounts of non-domestic specialty metals in standard Integrated Circuits utilized in our designs, VPT products are exempt from the Specialty Metals Requirements compliance per the Alt. I deviation clause which exempts “Commercially Available Electronic Components With De Minimis Specialty Metal Content”.