The 10A DVPL Series of DC-DC point of load converters can be used alone or in conjunction with traditional isolated DC-DC converters as part of a highly efficient, reliable, distributed power system.
The DVPL is a non-isolated, synchronous, buck regulated converter that steps down the voltage at the point of end use. The DVPL is the world’s first point of load converter that is designed and built to military-grade reliability as defined in MIL-PRF-38534.
Use a single isolated DC-DC converter to power smaller DVPL POL converters at your loads, achieving significant savings in space, weight, heat and cost in your power system.
- Up to10A (33W) power output
- Adjustable output voltage from 0.8V to 3.4V
- Operates from 5V nominal input
- Up to 96% efficiency
- 100% hermetic
- Full performance over the -55 °C to +125 °C military temperature range
- Fault tolerant design with patented technology – no optoisolators
- Output inhibit control
- Output voltage sequencing and tracking
- Very low output noise
- Tiny size – 1.075″ x 1.075 x 0.270″ and light weight (16g)
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Fixed switching frequency
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with VPT DC-DC converters and EMI Filters
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55°C to 125°C, Vin= +5V ± 5%, Vout = 3.3V, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Output Voltage||Full Load, Adjustable||0.8||Vout||3.4||Vdc|
|Output Power||Vout: 3.3V||0||33||W|
|Efficiency||Vin: 5V, Vout 3.3V|
|Output Ripple||Full Load|
20Hz tp 10MHz