When your input power is on the line, depend on VPTs line conditioning module. The VPTPCM-12 ensures smooth, consistent input power for the ultimate flexibility in designing reliable military and avionics system operation.
The VPTPCM-12 works with VPT’s DV and VPT Series DC-DC converters.
- Continuous operation with input transients down to 6V and up to 100V per MIL-STD-1275
- A wide input range that provides dual nominal input voltages (12V and 28V) to satisfy both MIL-STD-1275 and MIL-STD-704 requirements
- Transient suppression up to 600Vdc
- Up to 120W output power from a single unit
- Operation over a wide temperature range of -55°C to +100°C with no power derating
- High efficiency, up to 99%
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
- Six-sided metal case intended for rugged environments
- Optional six-sided rugged epoxy encapsulated package with integral metalized EMI shield
- Space-saving size just 2.350 x 1.550 x 0.465, 90g
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
Electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 100° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
Transient, 1 sec
Transient - 50ms, 500mΩ
Transient - 70μs, 15mJ
Transient - 10μs, 50mΩ
|Efficiency||Vin = 28V|
Vin = 12V
|Output Ripple||Vin = 12V, full load, 20Hz to 10MHz||500||mVpp|
|Input Ripple||Vin = 12V, full load, 20Hz to 10MHz||250||mApp|