The VPTi10-28 Series EMI filter and transient suppression module combines two modules in one mini package. Reduce the reflected noise of DC-DC converters while simultaneously protecting your power system from inrush current damage. Designed to save valuable space and weight in a power system, the VPTi10-28 is suited for distributed power systems in avionics and military applications.
Up to 10 amps of output current
Up to 200W of output power
Wide input voltage range
Transient operation up to 80V per MIL-STD-704 and 100V per MIL-STD-1275
45db minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
Inrush current limiting
True reverse polarity protection
- Full operation over a wide temperature range of -55°C to 100°C
- Six-sided rugged metal enclosure
- Optional six-sided rugged epoxy encapsulated package with integral metalized EMI shield
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- Conducted emissions requirements of DEF STAN 59-411 Part 3 Issue 1 and MIL-STD-461C/D/E/F when used with VPT Series DC-DC converters
- Conducted Susceptibility Requirements of DEF STAN 59-411 Part 3 Issue 1 for Land Applications, MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MIL-STD-461D/E/F when used with VPT Series DC-DC Converters
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +100° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Input Voltage||Continuous |
|Output Current(2)||Vin: 0-50V||0||10.0||A|
(1) For 1 second, verified by qualification testing
(2) Derate linearly to 0° at 110°C