The VPTF3-28 EMI filter filters conducted emissions of up to two VPT15-2800S Series DC-DC converters.
- High reliability
Wide input voltage range: 0 to 50V with 80V transient suppression
Up to 3.0 Amp maximum current
Operation over a wide -55°C to +100°C STANDARD
55dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-461C-F EMC requirements
- MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MILSTD-461D/E conducted susceptibility requirements when used with a VPT Series DC-DC converter
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Noise Rejection(2)||f =500kHz||55||dB|
(1) Transient time up to 1 second.
(2) Measured at 500kHz.