The VPTF1-28 EMI filter filters conducted emissions of two VPT5-2800S or one VPT15-2800S series DC-DC converters. Six-sided metal packaging ensures excellent EMI shielding.
- High reliability
- Wide input voltage range: 0 to 50V with 80V transient protection
- Up to 1.0 Amp maximum current
- Operation over a wide -55°C to +100°C STANDARD
- 40 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-461C-F EMC requirements
- MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MILSTD-461D/E conducted susceptibility requirements when used with a VPT Series DCDC Converter
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +100° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||0||28||50|
|Noise Rejection||f = 500kHz||55||dB|
(1) For 1 second, verified by qualification testing
(2) Derate linearly to 0° at 110°C