The VPTc10-28 Series EMI filter and transient suppression module combines two functions in one space-saving package. Reduce the reflected noise of DC-DC converters while simultaneously protecting your power system from inrush current damage and reverse polarity conditions.
Compliant to the highest levels of defense quality standards in both the United States and Europe, this module can be used in critical reliability avionics and military power systems worldwide.
- High Reliability at low cost
- Up to 10 Amps of output current
- Up to 150W of output power
- Wide input voltage range
- Transient operation up to 202 volts per the load dump requirement of ISO 7637-2 and DEF STAN 61-5 Part 6 Issue 6
- Transient Operation up to 100 Volts per DEF STAN 61-5 Part 6 Issue 5 and MIL-STD-1275
- Transient Operation up to 80 Volts per MIL-STD-704
- 45 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
- Inrush current limiting
- True reverse polarity protection
- Wide temperature range, -55°C to +100°C
- Six-sided metal rugged enclosure
- Optional six-sided rugged epoxy encapsulated package with integral metalized EMI shield
- Intended for harsh environments including severe vibration, shock, and temperature cycling conditions.
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- Conducted emissions requirements of DEF STAN 59-411 Part 3 Issue 1 and MIL-STD-461C/D/E/F when used with VPT Series DC-DC converters
- Conducted Susceptibility Requirements of DEF STAN 59-411 Part 3 Issue 1 for Land Applications, MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02, and MIL-STD-461D/E/F when used with VPT Series DC-DC Converters
- Environmental screening to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +100° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Input Voltage||Continuous |
Transient - 1 sec.
Transient - 350ms, 1Ω per ISO-7637-2 load dump
Transient - 1µs, 50Ω
|Output Current(2)||Vin: 0-50V||0||10.0||A|
(1) For 1 second, verified by qualification testing
(2) Derate linearly to 0° at 110°C