The DVMN28 is a combination EMI filter and transient suppression module that meets stringent military standards for the U.S. and Europe. Providing up to 14 amps of current in a standard quarter brick package, the DVMN28 Series is the smallest size, highest density standard transient suppression module in its class. This product meets the military commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) initiative.
- 16 to 50V input with 600V transient
- Up to 250W output power
- 50 dB minimum attenuation at 500 kHz
- Host of circuit protection features
- Output voltage clamp to 58 volts maximum
- Standard quarter-brick size of 2.410 wide x 1.450 deep x .465 high (6.1214; x 3.683 x 1.1811 cm)
- 12A maximum output current
- Fully potted, rugged case
- Military temperature range of -55°C to +100°C
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-704A, B, C, and D surge limits
- MIL-STD-461C CE03 and MIL-STD-461D CE102 and DEF STAN 59-41 and 61-5 EMC requirements
- MIL-STD-461C, CS01 and CS02 conducted susceptibility
- MIL-STD-461C CS06 voltage spikes
- Environmental screening to MIL-STD-883
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
TCASE = -55°C to +100°C, VIN = +28V ± 5%, full load, unless otherwise specified
|Input Voltage||Continuous Transient(1)||16||28||50|
|Output Current||Vin: 15-50V||0||14.0||A|
|Noise Rejection(2)||Vin: 28V, Io: 10A||50||60||dB|
(1) Transient time up to 10µs.
(2) Measured at 500kHz.