The VXR7-2800S is optimized for a broad range of applications from military ground vehicles to commercial and military aircraft and is intended for harsh environments including severe vibration, shock and temperature cycling.
The VXR Series patent-pending epoxy encapsulated V-SHIELD® packaging is highly resistant to chemical, solvent and salt environments and is fully compatible with high volume manufacturing processes including wave solder, cleaning solvents, high pressure sprays and aqueous wash processes. A unique integral six-sided metalized shield improves system EMI compatibility. Dual sided conduction cooling coupled with reduced power dissipation simplifies system thermal design.
- Wide input voltage range: 9 V to 60 V
- Single outputs of 3.3V, 5V, 12V and 15V
- High efficiency
- Rugged epoxy encapsulated V-SHIELD® package
- Fully compatible with aqueous cleaning processes
- -55 °C to +105 °C operation
- Integral EMI shield
- Dual-sided thermal conduction
- 2000 V isolation
- Fixed frequency
- Low noise
- Output current limit protection
- Short circuit protection
Compliances and Certifications
- MIL-STD-1275 A-E including starting disturbances
- MIL-STD-1275 A-D voltage spikes when used with a VXR Series EMI Filter
- RTCA / DO-160 Section 16
- RTCA / DO-160 Section 18 and 21 when used with a VXR Series EMI Filter
- MIL-STD-704 A-F
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with appropriate VXR EMI Filter
- Testing to JESD22, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-883
- J-STD-001, ISO-9001, IPC-A-610 Class 3 manufacturing
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to +105° C, Vin= +28V ±5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Output Voltage||Full load||3.21||3.3||3.38||4.87||5||5.13||11.7||12||12.3||14.62||15||15.38||Vdc
|Efficiency||Vin = +28 V Full Load||69||74||70||75||70||75||70||75||%|
|Input Ripple||20 Hz to 10 MHz||25||35||20||35||35||55||35||55||mApp|
|Output Ripple||20 Hz to 10 MHz||70||100||60||85||20||50||20||50||mVpp|
|Load Regulation||No Load to Full Load||1||10||1||10||1||10||1||10||mV|
|Line Regulation||Vin: 9 V to 60 V||1||10||1||10||1||10||1||10||mV|