A true military and avionics grade thick-film hybrid DC-DC power converter, the DVSB Series eliminates the need for custom converters or multiple converters to satisfy multiple output voltage needs in a mil/aero power system. With outputs 3.3V and 5V, the DVSB Series can power systems from a single module, saving board space, weight, and development cost while enhancing the system reliability.
- Dual low voltage outputs of ±3.3V and ±5V
- Wide input voltage range: 15 to 50 Volts with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704
- Up to 12.5 watts output power
- Full performance over -55°C to +125° C. military temperature range
- Minimal cross regulation resulting from VPT’s dual control loop design topology
- Fault tolerant magnetic feedback circuit
- Extreme reliability: no use of optoisolators
- Very low output noise: 40mV typical
- Host of circuit protection features
- Extremely low profile (.355 inches) and light weight (24/28g) hermetic package
- Fixed switching frequency
- Ensure excellent thermal performance and unit isolation by using with the thermal pad TP-007
Compliances and Certifications
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K, DLA SMD #5962-08207
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with a VPT DVMH28 EMI filter
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Output Voltage||Full Load|
|Output Power||Vin: 15-50V|
|Efficiency||Vin: 28V, Full Load||69||74||%|
|Input Ripple||Full Load, 20Hz to 20MHz||40||60||mApp|
|Output Ripple||Full Load, 20Hz to 10MHz||40||60||mVpp|
|Load Regulation||No Load to Full Load||10||50||mV|
|Line Regulation||Vin: 15-50V||0||25||mV|
|Cross Regulation||Vout1= 0%,Vout2=100%|
Vout1= 100%, Vout2=0%
(1) Transient time up to 1 second.