The new DVAB Series is a dual output converter with zero cross regulation due to two independent control loops that provide tight regulation. Designed for use in rugged commercial avionics, military avionics, and other critical reliability power systems, the new DVAB Series offers small size, light weight, and hermeticity.
- Up to 15 watts output power
- ZERO cross regulation error
- Dual outputs of ±5, ±12, and ±15V
- Wide input voltage range: 15 to 50 Volts with 80V transient per MIL-STD-704
- Full performance over -55°C to +125° C military temperature range
- Fault tolerant magnetic feedback circuit
- Extreme reliability: no use of optoisolators
- Host of circuit protection features
- Extremely low profile (.355 inches) and light weight (24/28g) hermetic package
- DLA SMD in process
Compliances and Certifications
- Available qualified to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K
- MIL-PRF-38534 Class H and Class K certified manufacturing facility
- MIL-STD-704A input voltage requirements
- MIL-STD-883 military and space environmental screening available
- MIL-STD-461 C-F when used with a VPT DVMH EMI filter.
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 125° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.
|Output Voltage||Full Load||4.925||5.0||5.075||11.82||12.0||12.18||14.775||15.0||15.225||Vdc|
±Vout, Either Output
|Input Ripple||Full Load, 20Hz to 10MHz||40||60||40||60||40||60||mApp|
|Output Ripple||Full Load, 20Hz to 10MHz||30||60||30||60||30||60||mVpp|
|Load Regulation||NoLoad to Full||10||50||10||50||10||50||mV|
|Line Regulation||Vin: 15-50V||2||20||2||20||2||20||mV|