Work with Industry Innovators
If you enjoy working in a cutting edge technology environment for the world’s most exciting aerospace, defense, and space applications, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are dedicated to solving our customers’ challenges with on-target, reliable power electronics solutions. VPT’s technology focus paired with a fun, energetic environment offers you the chance to contribute to innovation while achieving your career goals.
We offer competitive salaries, top flight benefits, and a dynamic work environment, all in state-of-the art facilities. VPT is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently accepting applications for talent in these areas:
- Analog power design engineering
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Packaging engineering
- Application engineering
- Inside sales
Our team is always growing. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Quality Assurance Specialist Job Opening:
The Quality Assurance Specialist will control and maintain all relevant quality and production system documentation, including standard operating procedures, work instructions, forms and customer deliverables. Other responsibilities will include personnel training, assisting internal and external audits processes and improvements to the quality management system as assigned by quality managers.
Experience working within an ISO9001:2000 Series Quality Management System and proficiency with Microsoft Office are required. A minimum of an Associates Degree is required. Education or experience in technical writing related to engineering and/or manufacturing is preferred.
Desired skills include:
- Attention to detail
- Experience in using quality assurance databases and / or software systems
- Excellent oral & written skills
- Experience with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 17025 or AS 9100
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well with multidiscipline technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to evaluate content and assess completeness of document revisions
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High level of initiative, ability to conceive of a project and follow through with minimum oversight
This is a full time position located in Blacksburg, VA. Our company offers an excellent benefits package upon full time hire including health and dental insurance, 401K, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and paid time off. Salary will be discussed with applicant and is dependent on experience. VPT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Vet/Disability Employer.